Manor of Rulianec
On the Crozon peninsula, at the western end of the Armoric Regional Nature Park, stands an exceptional family property, the Rulianec manor house. The manor house, built in 1928 by the architect Chabal, is an emblematic building in Finistère. It has a living area of approximately 700 m2 and includes 14 bedrooms with 8 bathrooms. The adjoining living rooms consist of a lounge, a dining room and a TV lounge. The majority of the bedrooms have an exceptional view of the ocean. Entirely renovated with a chic and contemporary decoration, in the respect of its history, Rulianec can accommodate up to 15 people. It can also accommodate larger groups for birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions...
The setting is idyllic for bringing together a large family or a group of friends, in a quiet and private atmosphere, the property is forbidden to fly over.
In addition to its family character, Rulianec also lends itself to the organisation of company meetings. For this type of reservations, a video projector, a screen and flipchart are installed in the dining room, which is then transformed into a conference room (table for 16 people).
Two large sandy beaches are easily accessible directly from the property, one of which is accessible by a private road.
Morgat's large beach has been classified by The Guardian newspaper as the 14th most beautiful beach in the world.
The manor house is 1 hour drive from Brest and Quimper (tgv train station and airport). The town center of Morgat with its shops is 10 minutes walk.
- Entrance hall (42 m2)
- Living room (50 m2)
- Dining room (35 m2)
- TV lounge (25 m2)
- Bebroom 1 (20 m2) : one double bed
- Bebroom 2 (18 m2) : one double bed
- Bathroom 1 : washbasin, shower and toilet
- Separate wc
- Office : 2 washing machines, 2 dryers
- Dining kitchen (30 m2) : cooking piano, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs.
- Bebroom 3 (17 m2) : one double bed
- Bebroom 4 (15 m2) : one double bed
- Bathroom 2 : washbasin, bath and toilet
- Bebroom 6 (25 m2) : one double bed
- Bathroom 3 : washbasin, bath and shower
- Bebroom 7 (25 m2) : one double bed and his private bathroom (Bathroom 4) : washbasin and shower
- Bebroom 8 (27 m2) : one double bed and his private bathroom (Bathroom 5) : washbasin, shower and toilet
- Bebroom 9 (23 m2) : 4 single beds and his private bathroom (Bathroom 6) : washbasin and shower
- Separate wc
- Bebroom 10 (10 m2) : 1 single bed
- Bebroom 11 (16 m2) : 2 single beds
- Bebroom 12 (15 m2) : 2 single beds
- Bebroom 13 (17 m2) : 2 single beds
- Bebroom 14 (24 m2) : one double bed
- Bathroom 7 : 3 washbasin, et 1 bath
- Separate wc
- Bathroom 8 : washbasin and shower
The manor is located in the middle of 3.4 hectares of pine and cypress trees of Lambert. Two paths start from the manor and cross the property, one joins the large beach of Morgat by a private access, the other the beach of Porzic and the GR34. The numerous undergrowth and a large clearing offer the possibility for the youngest to build cabins and play ball. A bunker, in the undergrowth, specifically listed by historians, testifies to the Second World War. From the property are several breathtaking views of the ocean, the bay of Douarnenez, the marina of Morgat, and the tip of the Caves. Below the property, there are several accessible caves, for the most curious, at low tide.