- Week-end (1 or 2 nights) : 5 000 €
- Steering Committee stay (1 or 2 nights) : 6 000 €
- Weekly rental – low season (January to mid-April and October to December) : 8 000 €
- Weekly rental – medium season (from mid-April to June, and September) : 12 000 €
- Weekly rental – high season (July and August) : 15 000 €
- Christmas or New Year’s week : 10 000 €
Possibility of a 2-week rental or a monthly rental with a sliding scale of charges. Reservation fees are always included. No additional agency fees.
A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required upon booking. The balance will be due one month before arrival.
Accepted forms of payment : bank transfer and cheque.
- Continuous reception service : the owners and the housekeeper of the Manor are at your service during your stay
- Household linen (sheets and towels) are provided, washed and changed every week if the rental lasts more than a week
- Housework of the whole manor at the departure of the tenant
- Regular housework during the week
- Water, electricity, heating, internet
- In the event of cancellation by the tenant within three months before the reservation, the deposit is returned
- In the event of cancellation by the tenant within three months prior to the reservation, the deposit is not returned
The tenant must have an insurance for the duration of his stay. The tenant must be insured against risks, especially water damage and fire.
Underwriting such guarantees is done :
- Either by entering a specific contract with the insurance company of their choice
- By subscribing to an annex to the contract of insurance for their primary residence, a special warranty called « vacation guarantee » valid for rentals of furnished accommodation
He must furnish a certificate to the lessor. Lack of insurance, in case of disaster will give rise to damages.
The owner refuses to accept responsibility for any attack on the physical integrity of a tenant during the rental period ( for instance : fall in the stairwell, fall from the top of the rocks or trees).
The deposit is equivalent to a half rent. The deposit is hosted by the owner who will return to the tenant within 10 days from the date of the statement of fixtures in case of no damage. The amount of the deposit will be less any costs to cover repairs if damage caused to the tenant.
The furniture and furnishings must not suffer impairment from the normal use which they are intended. The tenant must use peaceful accommodation.
The manor is a non smocking area. Pets are not allowed.
Only 15 people can sleep at the Manoir de Rulianec.